photo home-44.png photo rss-39.png photo facebook-29.png photo twitter-41.png photo pinterest-47.png photo instagram-31.png photo you-tube-2.png



Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spirit of CONTACT Luncheon Awards Hero Teacher from Sandy Hook Elementary

18th Annual Spirit of CONTACT Luncheon
From Breaking Point to Turning Point: Conversations of Hope
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Hilton Anatole, Khmer Ballroom
11:30am-1:00pm
 
Award Recipient & Keynote Kaitlin Roig-DeBellis
Honorary Chairs
Marla and Mike Boone
Event Chair Leigh Anne Haugh
 
 
Join us as Katlin shares her understanding that all people face crisis but hope is possible. “I have decided not to let this crisis define me. I will be defined by my resiliency to keep moving forward in my life.” Hear how she uses her story and powerful conversations of hope to encourage others. She is a powerhouse of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment