photo home-44.png photo rss-39.png photo facebook-29.png photo twitter-41.png photo pinterest-47.png photo instagram-31.png photo you-tube-2.png



Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Style Scribe's Merritt Beck - What to Wear Where - The Crystal Charity Ball

Hey ladies, it's Merritt from The Style Scribe taking over Kim's blog today. Growing up, I participated in a number of debutante balls, charity galas, etc, so sharing my style suggestions for Saturday's Crystal Charity Ball was a no-brainer! When it comes to ball gowns, I'm a fan of classic, elegant looks. This dress immediately caught my eye and would make the perfect winter evening ensemble. The gorgeous green shade and feminine, fitted silhouette are just what I had in mind. Did I mention it's under $600? No need to break the bank. These strappy gold sandals by DVF would be comfortable and complement the look. Top the outfit off with a pretty pair of crystal earrings with emerald stones and a fancy clutch to match. If you are going to the ball, you'll definitely be prepared to dress the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment