★★★THE BUTCHER BLOCK PARTY★★★
OCTOBER 24TH, 2015 | 7-10PM
The Eye at The Joule Hotel, 1530 Main St., Dallas
Some of the country’s most celebrated “meat loving” chefs will come together for one night at The Eye at The Joule Hotel for a new Saturday night party during this year’s Chefs For Farmers.
The Butcher Block Party will feature over a dozen chefs in stations around the park showcasing incredible butchered-inspired dishes to enjoy. Along with the meat offerings, patrons can sip local beer, carefully paired wines, and crafted cocktails by area bartenders including Michael Martensen from Proof + Pantry & the new Madrina, plus special guest bartender Alba Huerta from Julep Bar in Houston.
Featured national and local chefs:
- Andrew Wiseheart, Contigo and Gardner, Austin, TX
- Annie Pettry, Decca, Louisville, KY
- Brian Zenner, The Walk-In, The Mitchell, On Premise, Dallas, TX
- Craig Deihl, Cypress and Artisan Meat Share, Charleston, SC
- Danyele McPherson, Remedy, HG SPLY CO., Dallas, TX
- David Uygur, Lucia, Dallas, TX
- Jim Christiansen, Heyday, Minneapolis, MN
- Justin Brunson, Old Major, Denver, CO
- Laurel Wimberg, LARK on the Park, Dallas, TX
- Matt Bolus, The 404 Kitchen, Nashville, TN
- Misti Norris, Small Brewpub, Dallas, TX
- Richard Blankenship, CBD Provisions, Dallas, TX
- Ryan Pera, Revival Market, Houston, TX
- Sarah Snow, The Grape Restaurant, Dallas, TX
- Steve McHugh, CURED, San Antonio, TX
Tickets are $125 per person and are available at http://chefsforfarmers.com/
the-butcher-block-party/. Must be 21 or older to attend.