photo home-44.png photo rss-39.png photo facebook-29.png photo twitter-41.png photo pinterest-47.png photo instagram-31.png photo you-tube-2.png



Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blushington

This last week I had the privilege to get my makeup done professionally at Dallas' own beauty lounge, Blushington. With it being Cinco de Mayo, I was looking for a fun, fresh, young look that would carry me into the evening... and I definitely did not leave disappointed. From the moment you walk in until you depart you truly feel like royalty. The founder of Blushington, Stephi Maron, founded the lounge out of a desire to create a space for professional makeup application at an affordable price ($40 for full face) and she has created a truly welcoming and enchanting environment. 

So the next time you are looking to get your makeup done be sure to visit Blushington before heading out on the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment