photo home-44.png photo rss-39.png photo facebook-29.png photo twitter-41.png photo pinterest-47.png photo instagram-31.png photo you-tube-2.png



Friday, March 30, 2012

Bottega Veneta for the North Texas Food Bank

 My NTFB Food 4 Kids co-chairs and I are so elated to announce that our Bottega Veneta event last week raised over $11,000 for the campaign that is so close to our hearts.  My mother and I were so touched that  many of our fantastic friends came out to shop and show their support on such a stormy night.  Thank you so much to the amazing Bottega Veneta team and the great NTFB team who volunteered to help.
Host Myrna Schlegel and Fox 4 Anchor Clarice Tinsley

Style Bloggers Krystal Schlegel of KrystalSchlegel.com and Amy Wells Havins of DallasWardrobes.com

Justin and I (so sweet that he came on a night when there were some major sporting events on tv!)  I was channeling Anna Wintour in the layered Bottega Veneta necklaces and BagSnob.com Tina Craig bought one right off of my neck!

Bonnie Basham Lance and Lyssa Orchid Young

Robin Ladik and Style Blogger Tina Craig of BagSnob.com



My hilarious mom and dad, Myrna and Robert Schlegel, showing off their Bottega Veneta shoes is very bright colors that are just perfect for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment