photo home-44.png photo rss-39.png photo facebook-29.png photo twitter-41.png photo pinterest-47.png photo instagram-31.png photo you-tube-2.png



Thursday, June 16, 2011

4th Annual Blondes vs Brunettes


I am proudly participating in the 4th Annual Blondes vs Brunettes Football Game , a “powder puff” game benefiting The Alzheimer's Association. Founded by sisters whose father was afflicted by Alzheimer's, BvB is a personal way for young professionals to raise awareness, funds and support to fight this disease. I am personally playing in honor of my grandfather, the late Dr. C. J. Capps Jr, who was diagnosed with the early stages of Alzheimer’s just before a fatal stroke. Do you have a personal connection to this terrible disease?

75,000 people in North Texas suffer from Alzheimer's disease. BvB Dallas has been the most successful city by raising over $415,000 in just 3 years! Our overall goal this year is $215,000. My personal goal is $850, but I can't reach it without your generous support.

I hope I can count on your contribution. Any amount is much appreciated. A donation of at least $25 includes admission to the game and after-party. The game will be held on Saturday, August 6th at SMU. Here is my personal fundraising page where you can submit a secure donation online: http://www.active.com/donate/bvbdallas/Allison2011

Follow my team’s progress at www.bvbdallas.org or facebook.com/bvbdallas.

Feel free to share my story with your friends and family. Let's tackle this disease together - on and off the field. Thanks for your support!

Hugs,
Allison
#91 - Team BRU'

No comments:

Post a Comment